Visiting NBFM For the First Time?
New Patient Forms
If you are a new patient, please fill out the registration forms by clicking "Access Patient Forms" below prior to your first visit. This ensures that we have all the information necessary to provide you with quality care and treatment. Please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment.
How to Prep Before
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 please alert us prior to appointment.
- Please complete any required new patient forms.
- You may send any completed forms for your appointment via email or fax prior.
What to Expect At Your First Visit
- Aim to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment and stay in your vehicle.
- Dial (828)-645-8525. A staff member will take your temperature at your car.
- Patients are only allowed inside our lobby and exam rooms. Patients under 18 may bring one parent or guardian.
- A mask or face covering is required throughout the duration of your appointment
- Provide the front desk with your completed new patient forms or any other applicable forms.
- You may wait in our lobby to be called to the exam room. Our office seating abides by social distancing guidelines.
Our providers and staff have increased our already stringent procedures to ensure your health and safety. Learn more about COVID-19 here.
- We are now offering Telehealth Services to better protect your health.
- Staff will take your temperature from your car to determine if you may enter the building.
- If experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, please alert us prior to your appointment.
- Providers, staff and patients are required to wear face coverings throughout your appointment.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Our office provides preventive measures like disposable face coverings, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, tissues, hand soap and seating spaced to social distancing standards.
Other Important Details
We are accepting most insurance plans.
Pay any co-payment and past-due account balances at the time of service.